The religious meeting point of the inhabitants of "Mandracchio", the little fishermen quarter around the Church
Built between 1775 and 1778, it has been erected on the ancient tomb of the saint, patron of the city. In a neoclassical, quite simple style, it was prepared by the Milanese architect Peter Augustoni.
The Episcopal seat is located in the "Old City" close to the Gualtieri Tower.
A nice and suggestive little church in the country, so beloved by the local people...