Website realized with CMS for accessible websites e-ntRA - RA Computer Spa
It is a nice and suggestive little country church, so beloved by the people from Sambenedetto: Bernardino Voltattorni wanted it built in 1776.
A memorial stone put aside some Papal and Lateran coats is worth mentioning.
It was restored thanks to the 'Sambenedettesi Club' and subsequently donated to the Diocese.
(historical information taken from the "Guide of S. Benedetto del Tronto" by Gabriele Nepi).