The work of art by Marcello Sgattoni is dedicated to Gen. Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa
The figurative art workshop annually gathers sculptors from all over the world who give life and shape to the stone blocks protecting the south dock of the city harbour.
A bronze work by Enrico Baj referring to a theatre pièce by Alfred Jarry, the founder of Pataphysics.
Opened on Valentine's Day, the extraordinary sculpture of colored neon by Marco Lodola, is located in Piazza C. Battisti.
Work by Ugo Nespolo, placed at the beginning of the sea-front
It is one of the livelist monuments of the city, made by Salvo
A fountain of many coulors simply named ''Allegro'' ("Cheerful") and made by Ugo Nespolo.
"Children of the world", a sculpture by Ugo Nespolo placed on the external wall of the Municipal Hall.
Paul Annibali's work symbolizes the life that is born again when it seems it is no longer there
The local Inner Wheel-Rotary club erected a monument dedicated to Retara, a bronze statue by the sculptor aldo Sergiacomi, in Matteotti Square
A work by the artist Giuseppe Marinucci, representing the mythological prophetess.
A work by the sculptor Marinucci located in the gardens of the Palazzina Azzurra
This bronze work of art by the sculptor Aldo Sergiacomi, is dedicated to fisherman family
The work was created by Mario Lupo and strongly supported and installed in May 1986 by "Circolo dei Sambenedettesi". It is dedicated to Jonathan Livingston
This work of art, by Cleto Capponi, celebrates the courage, strenght and spirit of sacrifice of fishermen of every age.
The sculpture by Paolo Consorti, a young but already well known artist from San Benedetto del Tronto, is located on the fountain in Cairoli Street, one of the centre cross-streets.
An artwork by the Albanian sculptor Ghenti, dedicated to Mgr Francesco Sciocchetti (1861- 1946).
It stands on the wharf "Malfizia'' in front of the retail fish market, facing at the same time the moored fishing boats.
Mark Kostabi's humanoid dominates th scene all along Moretti Avenue
Those monuments are dedicated to people who sacrificed their lives for freedom during the "Italian resistance movement" (Resistenza)